The Governors will admit up to 120 children in each year group
Following the admission of children with a statement of Special Educational Needs/EHC Plan which names the school as appropriate provision, the following criteria will be used.
- Where a child is in Public Care or previously in Public Care but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence or special guardianship order.
- Where a child, living on the Ise Lodge Estate, already attends the linked infant school or has a brother or sister attending either Millbrook Junior School or the linked Infant School, who will still be in attendance on 1st September of year of admission.
- Where a child not living on the Ise Lodge Estate already attends the linked infant school or has a brother or sister attending either Millbrook Junior School or the linked infant school, who will still be in attendance on the 1st September on the year of admission.
- Where a child lives on the Ise Lodge Estate.
- The proximity of the child's home, with those living nearer to the school’s front door, 'as the crow flies', being accorded the higher priority.
If the admission number is exceeded within any of categories 1-4, applications will be prioritised on the proximity to the school ‘as the crow files’. A map indicating the boundaries of the Ise Lodge Estate is available in the school office. More information about securing a school place in Northamptonshire can be found by clicking the Northants Admissions link in the sidebar.
Our Admissions policy can be viewed in the sidebar.