Coronavirus testing in Northamptonshire
If you have symptoms of coronavirus please self-isolate and get tested as soon as you can.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- high temperature
- continuous new cough
- loss of smell
- loss of taste
Book your free test
You can book your test online or call 119. You can also a order a test which you can do at home.
What you need to remember when going for your test
- Take your registration details or QR code
- Anyone driving to a test site is reminded to keep their car windows closed until staff ask you to open them
- See what to expect at a mobile testing unit
What to do if you test positive
- If you test positive for coronavirus, you must stay at home.
- Follow the national stay at home guidance for households with possible or confirmed Covid-19 infection
What should I do If I am told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace
Guidance for parents
A translated version of the guidance for parents can be found below