Our Behaviour and Pastoral team are available five days a week, Monday to Friday from 8am to 4.00pm.
They can support families in different ways:
- Listen to issues around parenting, offering suggestions and advice for individuals and families.
- Sign post other services available within the Kettering/Corby area.
- Provide support to children by listening and talking through worries they may have or may be experiencing.
The Team, in conjunction with parents can begin an Early Help Assessment. This can be put in place to support families during difficult times.
The Team can work with children in groups and also individually.
Some of the areas covered are…
- Emotional support
- Anger and Control
- Key transitions, including moving between schools/classes
- Development of pupil self-esteem and confidence
- Friendship issues/bullying, including social networking
- Family issues: Bereavement, new baby in the family, parent’s separation/divorce.
The Pastoral and Behaviour team are trained DSL.
If you have any concerns please contact the school office.